Monday, October 11, 2010

Invisible Isabelle



This project of mine is finalllllllly almost done. New rule for me, no starting new personal projects without finishing my children's book, "Invisible Isabelle." :) This is a 26 page picture book, I have 3 more pages to go! When I'm not working on clients' projects my desk is full of dozens of my own little projects, illustrations, books, etc. that side track me away from finishing this book. I'm on the homestretch now, so I'm going to wrap this project up and then move onto the next "distraction." :) I'll post a link to "Invisible Isabelle" when it is complete!

1 comment:

  1. You are totally awesome! I love everything you do! I am going to spread the word to my crafting groups cause they all spend alot on their blogs and mostly go to one designer. She is 18 months out and I think your stuff is much better. I love love all your graphics and have purchased some and plan to get more! Your very talented.

    ReplyDelete